6.11.2010

So, today is the day before my 22th birthday. I've been excited about it like a child for 2 weeks and now it's only 1 night away! I brought small cakes to my work, and we enjoyed it a lot! They look sooo good, don’t they? Then my colleague and I made some pictures. I personally love the black and white picture of my colleague! 

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

 Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Tunic / H&M  Bracelets / H&M and selfmade 
Flats / H&M   Necklaces / VanRycke, Friis&Company 
Belt / River Woods


5 comments:

  1. Ziet er allemaal heerlijk uit Bitch :D heb zin in je feestje morgen! Hoop dat je je kado mooi gaat vinden :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alvast gefeliciteerd! Lekker taartjes en leuke foto's! Die spijkerblouse is erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, lekkere gebakjes en je denimblouse is leukk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GEFELICITEERD!
    En wat zie je er leuk uit...

    en...ik wil ook wel een gebakje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those look tasty :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!