9.03.2010

Lanvin loves H&M



I think I'm not the only one who's absolutely thrilled that Lanvin will be the next guest designer for H&M. I've always loved the concept and I'm really excited that they've picked a designer of my liking (uhmm.... loving actually!) again. 
The designs will be made by the fabulous Alber Elbaz, who didn't want to create a collection for the big public at first. But when he knew the ideas of H&M; creating a luxurious collection with limited items, he was sold. 
H&M tells that they are very excited about the collaboration and that the collection will be very recognizable as a Lanvin collection. 

I personally can not wait, but I have to count down the days until November 23th, because then the collection will be in stores. Can you wait?




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!