5.07.2011

Summer dress







This dress is definitly one of my favorite summer dresses. It has everything I like; one-shoulder, ruffles, unusual color and since I bought it in Spain it always gets me in a summer mood whenever I put it on.
I'm still way too pale to pull this dress off, but I have to have bare legs to give them an opporunity to tan. Having that said, I'm craving back to my magazine and strawberry-lemonade that's waiting for me in the garden!
Have a nice weekend.

Dress/Massimo Dutti  Shoes/River Island
Nailpolish/Dior Elertric Tropics - Paradise

7 comments:

  1. I just love your wedges(:

    littlefashiontheories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! Love the pics!

    x A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est trop cool cette robe!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk! Je schoentjes wil ik stiekem nog steeds hihi lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi jurkje, staat je goed! Je hebt echt een mooi figuur.

    Zag je vandaag in die Volkskrant bijlage over het 5 Piece Wardrobe. Leuk zeg!:D Beetje jammer alleen dat ze jullie blognaam er niet bij hebben gezet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. geweldige outfit!
    liefs,
    http://skirtsanddressess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics lovely shades!
    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!