11.02.2011

All things metallic



Some trends that come along, aren't my cup of tea right away. The same with the metallic trend. When I saw the first metallic items I never could imagine myself wearing any of it. Until I got my Zara scarf. All of the sudden I started looking for metallic items everywhere and lucky for me the trend is still here this winter. Like it waited for me to come around. 
All I want to do know, is find the perfect metallic knit, like the sweater above from Rag & Bone. It's just pure love.
What do you think of the metallic trend?

Dress // Zara
Jeans // Zara
Sweater // Rag & Bone
Shopper // Marc by Marc Jacobs
High Heels // Pour la Victoire
Top // Topshop


3 comments:

  1. Ja dat herken ik helemaal! Eerst vond ik metallic ook maar niks en nu vind ik het geweldig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm crazy about metallics and obsessed with that leather dress from Zara... To buy or not to buy ;) Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!