1.30.2011

Fashion Week



VELOUR



Me and Niki front row at Velour

SUPERTRASH







Well, what can I say... Yesterday right after I posted my blogpost online, Niki got a message saying that we could go to the Velour show at the Amsterdam Fashion Week. Of course we where super excited!
Once we got there and got our tickets it came clear to us that we had front row tickets. Front row! 
The show itself was a little disappointing, most of the items were pretty basic and there was absolutely no 'wow factor'. So we decided we wanted to go to another show: Supertrash. We got ourselves in (don't ask me how, I was super nervous, trying to get in) and this show really exceeded all my expectations. The soundtrack was right, the models were gorgeous and the clothes..... well, let's just say that I wanted them all. 

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE ADOREEE supertrash!
    so jaleous that you were there!

    XO model from holland

    got a new outfit post come check it!

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday new post, come check it out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!