3.28.2011

Blonde pasta


As I promised here's the recipe of yesterday's food experiment, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It's really easy to make, and of course you can add spices and vegetables to it, so it'll suit your personal taste.

What you need:
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 1 tablespoon of pesto (I used pesto melanzane) 
- 1 small onion
- Any type of pasta (I used farfalle)
- Tomatoes (I used 5 small tomatoes)
- 1 Mozzarella cheese
- A good amount of peeled giant shrimps 
- 1 baking dish

What do you have to do:
Step 1: Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees
Step 2: Cook the pasta like usual in boiling water
Step 3: Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella in pieces 
Step 4: Fry the slices tomatoes in a pan with the small onion
Step 5: Mix the giant shrimps with the tomatoes, union, pesto and the slices mozzarella in the baking dish
Step 6: Put the pasta on top of 'step 4' and  sprinkle the cream and a oil on top of it
Step 7: Put the whole thing in the oven for 15 minutes
Step 8: ENJOY!! 



8 comments:

  1. this looks so delicious! yummie.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke reactie!
    Oehh ik hou van pasta! Deze gaat zeker een keer gemaakt worden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following. following you now too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat ziet er lekker uit! Leuk dat je mijn blog gevonden hebt en natuulijk kunnen we elkaar volgen :)

    x FashionFifth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    i just found your blog. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on my blog. A nice pair of sunnies! it's worldwide! = )
    I allways follow back!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je suis sûre que c'est délicieux!!!Mmm...

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!