3.31.2011

Cravings!


As you might know I'm getting the key to my bf's and mine new apartment in a month, but all I can think about is new clothes to fill my new (bigger!!) closet. 
I know it's bad, and I shouldn't even visit online stores but I just can't resist myself. What is it really, that when you don't have the money to spend everything you see suits your style? And when you have all the money to spend, you can't find anything you like! Well, ok, I've never had that but you get my point.
These are my current cravings and I want them all really bad, but I just have to wait. I mean, I can't even wear any of these items since it's still way too cold (Yes, I'm trying to convince myself. Let's hope it works).

Orchid racerback tanktop/American Apparel
Pink tanktop/Zara
Turquoise stone ring/By 1Oak
Pink jeans short/Zara
Arm cuff/Asos
Sandals/Asos  



7 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! thanks for your comment!! yes, it will be nice to follow each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the American Apparel basic tops... need to get some new ones, the orchid colored one looks great!

    XX
    http://miriscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you! These are amazing picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment, love those shorts! I'd love to follow each other, I'm following now :)
    x

    http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thaanks! nice blog you have, I followed (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik herken mezelf er precies in. Haha. Wanneer je geen geld hebt wil je alles hebben, en als je geld hebt, is er niks te vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items! I love the bracelet! Actually I love it all. I'm also on a shopping ban, doesn't seem to be working too well though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!