10.08.2011

Fashion Week recap










You can see every inch of Fashion Week on pretty much every website, and since I wasn’t there myself I can’t provide you with personal pictures. Still I’d love to show you some of my favourites.
I mean, who ever gets enough of fashion hotness Marc Jacobs or genius Karl Lagerfeld?  Whenever I see a picture of one of those two, I almost automatically go to ‘save  as’. I’m also planning to put some black and white life-size pictures of them in my house. Ok… maybe not life-size, but still pretty big! Don’t know if my boyfriend will agree with that, but we’ll see about that later;).
Well, enjoy my personal Fashion Week favourites. Feel free to “save as” as much as you like!

You are looking at:
Karl Lagerfeld at the end of the Chanel S2012 RTW show
Sequin pants to die for at Antonio Berardi
Magic making backstage at Alexander McQueen
Gorgeous eyes at Band of Outsiders
Funny men on a dress at Akris
Pearls backstage at Chanel
Gorgeous hairpiece at Yves Saint Laurent
Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!