12.01.2011

Hot spot // oBooi! lingerie store







"Two men start a lingerie store"with two naked men behind a cardboard, who says no to that?? When I was invited to visit the oBooi! store, I definitely didn't say no.
When you enter the store your attention doesn't go to the two naked men in the back, but to the pretty lingerie that's hanging everywhere in the store. It's displayed like candy with mannequins hanging from the ceiling and colorful panties from Cosabella rolled up together in a bowl, like actual candy.
It's Cosabella that draws my attention every time I visit the store, it's a fun collection with pretty colors and cute bandeau's, which I showed you already here.
If you don't live nearby Eindhoven, don't worry; they also have a Shop Online.

Of course I didn't go home empty handed, that is in fact impossible when you enter this store. But some things are better kept for myself :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!