12.29.2011

In preparation for NYE



The big search for my new year's eve dress mostly starts around mid october. I am then still fully convinced I'll find the dress month's before NYE. But the reality is quite different. Every year I find myself 2 days before NYE waiting for the postman to arrive and release me from the stress of my dress arriving on time. 
Last year it went wrong and my dress arrived around the 6th of January. My shoes, belt and jewelry all arrived on December 31. So you can imagine I had to improvise really good last minute.
But I have to admit to myself I did pretty good this year. My dress arrived yesterday, although that was the last opportunity since I am leaving for a short new year's holiday in Belgium today. But, no worries, I've got everything covered and when you do everything at the last minute, you really become quite good at it.

ps; the dress I got is one of the pretty dresses above, can you guess which one?

Left to right; Holy Tee (€252) Aqua (€181) ModCloth (€45,-)
Zara (€29,95) Mikael Aghal (€219) Tibi (€231)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!