5.14.2010

J'adore le Make up

I LOVE clothes, but sometimes I just can't find anything my liking. When that happens, I mostly find my comfort in Make up. A great lipstick or nail polish really brightens up my mood.
Last friday I went to De Bijenkorf in Amsterdam, it is open until 9, all the other stores close at 6. I have to work everyday until 6, so it was my only option. I wandered for a whole hour, but couldn't find anything.. I almost gave up but then I came across the Yves Saint Laurent make-up stand. The salesman helped me out and pointed out a beautiful lipstick, an even better nail polish and a beautiful powder.
I can't explain it, so of course I made some pictures to show you! Enjoy!






All the make up is from Yves Saint Laurent s/s2010

2 comments:

  1. Yves Saint Laurent makeup ziet er altijd zo mooi uit. Die lipstick heb ik ook in diezelfde kleur. En dat geurtje wil ik nog kopen. Die ruikt lekker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke blognaam heb je, ik heb die kleur naggellak ook toevallig pasgeleden gekocht alleen een goedkoper merk haha maar ysl ziet er altijd zo sjiek uit heel mooi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!