5.19.2010

Let's have Breakfast at Tiffany's

My all time favorite movie is definitely Breakfast at Tiffany's. The outfits, the romance, Tiffany&Co, everything for a successful movie. I can watch this movie every day, if only my boyfriend would let me. And it's obvious that if I'd watch it everyday, I wouldn't come out of my apartment..., ever.






I actually found the earplugs Holly has in her ears while sleeping. I've always loved them, and they can be mine (or yours!) for only $5,99! What a bargain! ( They are sold at http://earplugs.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=812517# )


I do save the best for last. What's not to love about this amazing couch/bath? It is what I've always wanted, but never knew I did. Until I saw Breakfast at Tiffany's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!